Wednesday, July 8

Fort Niagara Fireworks ... Thumbs up!

I had the pleasure to witness the 4th of July celebration while at Old Fort Niagara in Youngstown, N.Y.. To tell you the truth my expectations were low when I saw the trailer setting out alone by Lake Ontario. But, it was a beautiful, cool evening with a mild wind from the West-Northwest. The fireworks started at 10:00 pm. Was I shocked how good the performance was executed. I do know yet know the name of the company, but Thumbs Up! It was spectacular. The little town of Youngstown, N.Y. sure knows how to make visitors oohs and aahs. The performance was about 40 minutes and ended with a spectacular volley of fireballs and explosions. Here are just a few of the photographs I shot that evening. All can be seen at http://photo-dad.fokti.com . Other examples of a technically brilliant fireworks display.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed.